Our online Sage training is one of the most popular elearning courses that is available within FastPath. It's perfect for developing accounting skills or brushing up on the functions of Sage Line 50.
It's a fully interactive skills training suite that has been upgraded in line with the new Sage 50 Accounts package. It covers a more extensive range of Sage Modules, providing training for both the beginner and the advanced Sage User. In fact, it's the most flexible, comprehensive Sage training program we know!
The Sage training is split into modules so it's learner paced. You can just dip in and out, recapping or revising topics as you need to.
For a taster of the Sage online training, take a look at this video clip on our ISV Software You Tube channel.
Choose from Sage 2009, 2012 or 2014.
Sage Training Modules
- Customer - setting up customers, raising invoices, chasing debts, processing credits or refunds, writing off debts and more
- Supplier - setting up suppliers, placing orders, managing payments, updating orders and more
- Company - setting up new nominal accounts, looking at nominal activities, undertaking journals, entering accruals and more
- Banking - managing the Sage bank account, managing all types of transaction including payments, transfers, reconciliations and more
- Settings - how to set up the Sage configuration, amending preferences, default settings, access rights, changing passwords and more
- Edit - tips on editing in Sage to improve your productivity with the program
- File - administrating important tasks in Sage like running back-ups, restoring data, archiving or deleting records and more
The name Sage and the Sage logo are registered trademarks. Visit www.sage.co.uk for more information